Pages

30 May 2009

Affiliate Day - Part 3


I could sit and watch these two kiss all night long.

Even the gay guys are reluctant to kiss- just too personal. So getting the straight guys to mug is always a gamble.

But I had seen Dyson really throw himself to it and wow, was I every surprised at how good of a kisser Nash turned out to be. They both REALLY seem like they are into it!

Nash had been staying with me a week or so in order to do several scenes, and this was the first time he actually was doing guy-on-guy. Dyson called last minute with some emergency expenses, so I tossed these two together on a whim.

This was a such a great pairing. Dyson agreed to flip-flop, and Nash said he would be down for whatever. Nash, not a complete virgin to gay sex, bu this past experiences was more receiving (getting head, topping - not too initmate)

So I was thrilled to see his energy and to watch Dyson toss it right back at him!

Lots of raw action with two amazing dudes!

Bryan - Chaosmen

Cam Caps








Hi Res Pics








No comments:

Post a Comment