Pages

31 July 2009

Its All About Sam

Happy Birthday

Today is a very special day. It is the 23rd birthday of my dear friend Sam McGinn. He is happily enjoying himself in Greece for his birthday. I told him to being me back a HOT Greek Stud.

Sam and I met back in 2007 when we were both members of the EurocremeLIVE chat website. Unfortunately we did not meet till the end of the site. The site, one day, was no longer running and Sam emailed. I was surprised as I had not chatted with him. He said he Googled my name. We talked a bit off and on after a second chat site, Chat Boys, went live. It lasted an even shorter time than the Eurocreme site. Afterwards we started chatting more till it was almost a daily thing.

I got to be jealous of Sam back last year at this time. His birthday trip last year was to Prague. I have not visited Prague but it is on the top of my list (I have to meet my dear friend Marek). I tried to arrange a meeting between Sam and Marek but it did not work out.

Sam is one of my dearest friends who came to my rescue last year when I lost internet access. He assisted me with getting back online and I will always be in his debt for doing that.

One thing I admire of Sam is his graphic artwork. He has assisted me, Marek and a mutual friend of ours Tantilla with banners for our websites. The banner up above is one of his works. At the very bottom of this page is the ones he did for Marek and me. He has also stated that for my birthday present this year he would assist in a makeover of my website, torath of romulus' homepage. I look forward to seeing what he will accomplish.

Sam has done some modeling in the past and I included one of the pics. I also have one with his mum and another with his two bros.



Sam lives with his mother, one of his two older brothers and his dog Toby. Toby has had a rough year this year with his health. At one point it looked like he would not make it but with a little prayer he pulled through. Sam treasures Toby and it would be very difficult on Sam if Toby was not around. They are a cute couple.

Earlier this year Sam had some great news, he is coming to the US on holiday with his mother. Unfortunately he and his mum are on a guided tour so the closest he will be to Oregon is central California. He will be in the Los Angeles area on November 4th and 5th so I am planning to be down there then. He will get the opportunity to meet me, our mutual friend Jason, Jason's bf Jordi and if lucky our mutual friend DeWayne. I really look forward to the trip.


Well Sam I hope you had a wonderful birthday in Corfu Greece. I am missing our chats. I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thank you very much for the friendship that we have. You are a TRUE friend.

Bill

P.S. In the "Breakfast Time" post at 5:45am PDT, there is another pic of Sam.

2 comments:

  1. jase21:02

    Happy Birthday Sam. :) SOooo sorry I'm late. Lol I promise to make it up to you.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bill for the Post :) cant believe weve know each other for nearly 2years now... and thanks Jason...x

    ReplyDelete