Pages

20 July 2009

Surprise Phone Call



A little after 6pm on Sunday night I had a very pleasant surprise. The phone rang and it was my friend DeWayne from San Diego. The surprise is that he turned the phone over to Brent Everett. I was in shock. If only Brent and DeWayne could have seen my facial expressions. It was a brief and pleasant chat. I recognized his voice right away. :) If you click DeWayne's name above you will visit his blog where he talks about the event he and Brent were at together.

As for the picture above, DeWayne states that he was doing it as a dare. UNTIL I have sworn and notarized statements to that fact, I will believe DeWayne acted of his own volition. The ball is now in your court DeWayne. LOL.

This is not the first time that DeWayne has done this to me. Back in 2007, DeWayne shared the phone with Brent Corrigan and then boyfriend Grant. Again the look on my face was a stunned one.

Thank You Again for such a wonderful surprise.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment